Kenya is the perfect place for vacations. It has great tourist attractions. Expect the best wildlife experience in the country. If you just want to relax, Kenya has the best beaches. There are many Kenya safari packages. You just need to select the best. Today, we list some of the best vacation packages to Kenya.
Masai Mara packages
Masai Mara is one of the top safari destinations in Africa. Travelers enjoy an authentic holiday experience. But why is Masai Mara so popular? Here are some of the reasons why you should consider visiting Mara.
- Wildlife diversity. Masai Mara is rich in wildlife. It is home to the Big Five. These include the lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, and rhino. It is also home to other wild animals. These include the cheetah, gazelle, hyena, zebra, and wildebeest among others.
- The Great Migration. The Great Migration is a famous tourist activity. Travelers from across the world visit Mara for a spectacular event. Millions of animals cross the Mara River in search of greener pastures. This migration is one of the most dramatic experiences in the wilderness. Mara River is known for crocodiles and other hunters. During the migration, wildebeests and other animals have to fight for survival. Travelers experience the tension as well as the excitement as animals fight for survival. Most vacation packages to Kenya include this event in the itinerary.
- Birdlife. Masai Mara is known for many species of birds. Birds such as Ross Tutaco, the roaming Secret bird, and Wary Guinea Fowl are common. This makes birdwatching an amazing experience.
Masai Mara has many vacation packages to Kenya. Let’s look at some of the popular packages.
3 Days/2 Nights package
This is one of the most affordable vacation packages to Kenya. The accommodation is situated outside the Masai Mara National Reserve. The price depends on the number of people sharing a vehicle. 2 to 3 people pay $610. 4 to 5 people pay $475. If you travel as a group of 6 people, you pay $435. The rate also depends on the season of your vacation. Rates may be high during high seasons such as July to January. They may be lower during low seasons such as April to June. The package caters to accommodation, transport, game drives, and a professional guide. But you will need to pay for flight tickets to Kenya, Visa, and personal items. The package includes several activities;
- On Day 1, you start your vacation from Nairobi to Mara. This may take around 5.5 hours. After lunch, you get an opportunity to see wild animals in the park. You will then enjoy dinner at a preferred camp.
- On day 2, you enjoy a full day exploring Masai Mara. There are game drives in the morning and afternoon. You can also choose a full-day game drive.
- On Day 3, you enjoy the last game drive in the park. After a relaxing breakfast, you will start the journey to Nairobi.
4 Days/3 Nights Mara package
This is one of the best family holiday packages Kenya. The rates depend on the number of persons sharing a vehicle. The larger the group the lower the rate. For example, the rates for 3,5, and 6 persons are $1950, $1670, and $1550. The package caters to transport, accommodation, game drives, and a certified guide. You will pay for airfare, visa, and bank transfer fees. It is one of the popular vacation packages to Kenya. The package includes several activities.
- On Day 1, you travel from Nairobi to Masai Mara. In the afternoon, you will enjoy a game drive in the reserve. Expect to see amazing wildlife. You will then have dinner in a luxury-tented camp.
- On Day 2, you will enjoy two game drives. You may also choose a full-day game drive.
- On Day 3, you will have another tour in Masai Mara. You will choose either two game drives or a full-day game drive.
- On Day 4, you will return to Nairobi after breakfast.
Vacation packages to Mombasa, Kenya
Mombasa is a great tourist destination. It has many attractions such as beaches and monuments. There are many great vacation packages to Mombasa, Kenya. Let’s look at some of these packages.
5 Days/4 Nights Mombasa package
This is one of the popular vacation packages to Kenya. The rates depend on the selected hotel and travel means. If you choose to travel by train, your package will cost Ksh.28,300. This rate may be higher if you choose luxury accommodation. Hotels such as Swahili Beach may be costlier. But luxury is a guarantee. Traveling by air may cost you Ksh.38,800. But the rate may go as high as Ksh.60,000 depending on accommodation. The package caters to transport, meals, and accommodation. It is among the best family holiday packages Kenya. It includes several activities.
- On Day 1, you travel from Nairobi to Mombasa. After lunch, you relax on the beautiful beach.
- On Day 2, you enjoy your leisure time in Mombasa.
- On Day 3, you visit Mombasa Marine National Park. You may also choose to enjoy Mombasa beaches.
- On Day 4, you have another day for leisure.
- On Day 5, you tour several attractions such as Fort Jesus and Haller Park. In the afternoon, you travel back to Nairobi.
3 Days/2 Nights Watamu package
Watamu is one of the best tourist destinations in Kenya. It is in the coastline safari circuit with Mombasa. Travelers enjoy diving and other water sports. It is also best if you just want to relax on soft sands. There are many great vacation packages to Kenya that include a visit to Watamu. The cost depends on the type of accommodation and means of transport. If you choose the train, the cost will be Ksh. 19,100. If you choose a flight, the cost will be Ksh. 28,500. The package includes transport, meals, and accommodation. This is among the best Kenya safari packages.
7 Days Package
This package includes a visit to different attractions. You will visit Masai Mara, Naivasha, Nakuru, and Nanyuki. Rates depend on the season of traveling and the number of persons. 2 to 3 persons pay $2060 in October. In the same season, 4 to 5 persons and 6 persons pay $ 1755 and 1650. Common activities include game drives and bird watching among others. The package caters to transport, accommodation, and meals. But you have to pay for visa costs and flight tickets.
Today, we have focused on Kenya safari packages. We have listed some of the best available packages. Do you need more info about vacation packages to Kenya? Feel free to reach out.