Holiday Packages in Uganda
Uganda has great destinations such as national parks. It is the perfect place for holidays. You can enjoy unique activities such as the gorilla and chimp tracking. Here, we look at some of the best holiday packages in Uganda. You just need to choose a package that fits your budget for a great holiday experience.
- Western Holiday Packages in Uganda
14 Days western circuit package
This is one of the best holiday packages in Uganda. It includes top destinations in the country. Let’s look at the schedule of this package.
- Day 1: You arrive in Uganda. You are then transferred from Entebbe Airport to your lodge. You will relax and prepare to explore western Uganda.
- Day 2: You start your holiday in the country. You drive to Murchison falls National Park. After arrival, you visit Murchison falls. Then, you relax in a luxury lodge.
- Day 3: You explore the national park. This is one of the best family holiday destinations in Uganda. The park is known for its powerful falls. But it is home to diverse wildlife. This is home to large populations of crocodiles. The park is also home to over 75 mammal species. Expect to see animals such as buffalo, leopard, hippo, chimp, and lion. The park has recorded about 450 bird species. You can enjoy bird watching with your family.
- Day 3: You enjoy a game drive. You will board a luxury safari vehicle ready to enjoy the natural beauty. You will then enjoy a river cruise. You will enjoy a close view of falls and hippos.
- Day 4: You drive to Kibale National Park. It is known for its chimps. You will spend the night in a comfy lodge and enjoy the sounds of wildlife.
- Day 5: You enjoy trekking chimps in the park. The best holiday packages in Uganda include the park. This is because travelers enjoy chimp trekking. Then, you will enjoy bird watching at Bigodi wetland.
- Day 6: You drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park. After lunch, you will enjoy an evening game drive.
- Day 7: You enjoy a game drive in the park. You may spot animals such as elephants, leopards, and lions. After lunch, you enjoy a river cruise. This will give you a closer view of crocodiles and hippos. You will also enjoy closer views of water birds.
- Day 8: You drive to Bwindi National Park. This is the best place to spot tree-climbing lions.
- Day 9: You explore the national park. Common activities include gorilla tracking.
- Day 10: You visit Lake Bunyonyi. It is among the top family holiday destinations in Uganda. The lake is known for its birdlife.
- Day 11: You drive to Lake Mburo National Park. You will enjoy lunch and dinner in a luxury lodge.
- Day 12: You enjoy a game drive in the park. Expect to see animals such as zebras, buffalos, and impalas. Later, you drive back to Kampala.
- Day 13: You visit destinations in the city. These include the Uganda museum, the Hindu temple, and Kabaka’s lake.
- Day 14: After breakfast, you drive to the airport for departure.
3 Days holiday packages in Uganda
For cheap tour packages in Uganda, you can choose shorter safaris. For example, you can choose the 3 days package.
- Day 1: You arrive in Uganda and be transferred to Murchison falls. You enjoy a hike at the top of the falls. This will give you a closer view of the Nile. Then, you enjoy lunch and dinner prepared by local chefs.
- Day 2: After breakfast, you enjoy a morning drive in the park. This is the largest park in the country. You may spot elephants, hippos, leopards, and giraffes. You will also love bird watching. After lunch, you enjoy Nile cruises.
- Day 3: After breakfast, you enjoy an early game drive in the park. This is the time to spot more wild animals. After lunch, you will drive back to the airport for departure.
Trip to Uganda cost
This package will cost you about USD 700. But prices vary depending on group size. Expect to pay less for a larger group size. You can arrange weekend getaways in Uganda with friends to pay less.
2 Days Cheap tour packages in Uganda
You can choose a 2 days package to Bwindi. This is one of the most romantic places in Uganda. You will enjoy gorilla tracking, nature walks, and scenic tours.
- Day 1: You arrive in Uganda and travel to Bwindi Forest. You relax in a comfy lodge for a romantic night.
- Day 2: In the morning, you enjoy gorilla tracking in the forest. Expert guides will take you through the forest to track the unique animals. Later, you will be transferred to the Airport or place of choice.
Trip to Uganda cost
This package will cost about USD 1,000. It caters to accommodation, transport, and meals. But you will cover airfare.
- Eastern holiday packages in Uganda.
4 Days tour package
You can choose a 4 days package to tour eastern Uganda. You will enjoy hiking Mount Elgon. It will cost you about USD 500. The package includes accommodation, transport, and meals.
- Day 1: You arrive in Uganda and are transferred to Sipi Falls. Then, you will go to the camping site for a delicious dinner.
- Day 2-5: You will hike Mount Elgon. Meals and accommodation are provided. You will love the spectacular view of the mount after reaching Wagagai peak. Expect to see animals such as antelopes, forest monkeys, buffaloes, and elephants.
- Northeast holiday packages in Uganda
4 Days safari package
The northeast circuit has some of the best romantic places in Uganda. It is also great for weekend getaways in Uganda. The 4 days package will give you the best experience in Kidepo Valley national park. It will cost you about USD 1,000. Kidepo is known for its finest wilderness. It hosts exciting fauna. It is home to about 80 mammal species. It has also recorded about 460 species of birds. You will enjoy game drives, guided nature walks, and cultural visits. The packages cater to accommodation, meals, and transfers. You will cover airfare, visas, and activities such as hot air balloons.
You can choose other packages such as the 7 days safari package. This will allow you to explore the national park further. You will also have time to visit Sipi Falls. Packages with more days may be cheaper. Also, they give you enough time to explore the safari circuit. Again, a group safari may be cheaper.
Do you need more details about holiday packages in Uganda? Feel free to reach out.