Some of the top-rated destinations in Kenya include Masai Mara, Amboseli, and the coast. There are many holiday packages in Kenya to these destinations. Below, we list some of the best Kenya tour packages from Nairobi.
Holiday Packages in Kenya
- Masai Mara holiday packages in Kenya
Masai Mara is one of the best destinations for a holiday in Kenya. It is the best for a wildlife adventure. Masai Mara is home to the Big Five. These include the leopard, lion, buffalo, elephant, and hippo. It is home to other wild animals such as giraffes, monkeys, zebra, wildebeest, and hyenas. The region has recorded many species of birds. So, you can enjoy bird watching. If you visit Mara between July and October, you may enjoy the great migration. Tour companies offer many tour packages in Kenya. Let’s look at some of the best Masai Mara holiday packages.
7 Days holiday package
This is one of the best Kenya holiday packages 2022. It includes several destinations including Masai Mara. Below is the schedule of what your holiday may look like.
- Day 1: You will start your holiday in Kenya from Nairobi. You will have a stopover at the Ol Pejeta Conservancy. You will spend a night here in a luxurious camp.
- Day 2: You will enjoy game drives in the conservancy. This is the only place in Kenya where you can see chimps. Other common animals include the Big Five among others. You will have two game drives to ensure that you explore the destination.
- Day 3: You will leave for Lake Nakuru. This place is known for its pink flamingoes. It is also home to diverse wildlife. You will spend the night in a comfy lodge that overlooks the lake.
- Day 4: You will drive to Lake Naivasha. This is a popular destination for foreigners and locals. While in your hotel, you get to see animals and birds. You can also enjoy a boat ride on the lake. This is good for a closer view of the hippos.
- Day 5: It’s time to head to Masai Mara. After lunch, you enjoy your first game drive in the national park. Here, you may see big cats such as leopards, cheetahs, and lions. You may also see wildebeest, elephants, and rhinos among other animals. You will then spend the night in a comfy camp.
- Day 6: You will enjoy more game drives in Masai Mara. You may enjoy other activities such as picnics and bush dinners.
- Day 7: You enjoy one more game drive in Mara. Then, you start the journey back to Nairobi.
The rates will depend on the people traveling as well as the season. The more people sharing a vehicle the lower the rates. Low seasons such as Jan to March are cheaper. You get to pay about USD 2,000 for 2 to 3 people. 6 people pay about USD 1,600. High seasons such as July to December may be expensive. You may pay from USD 2,500 for 2 to 3 persons. In the same season, 6 persons will pay about USD 2,100.
3 Days Masai Mara holiday package
This is among the cheap tour packages in Kenya. Let’s look at what your schedule may look like.
- Day 1: You will start your holiday in Nairobi. After lunch in Masai Mara, you will enjoy the first game drive. The afternoon is great for spotting wild animals in the park. Then, you will spend the night in a tented camp.
- Day 2: You will have a full day to explore the park. You can choose two game drives or a full-day game drive.
- Day 3: You will go for one more game drive in the national park. Then, you will travel back to Nairobi.
During the low season, you will pay from USD 500 for 2 to 3 persons. For 6 persons, you may pay about USD 400. During the high season, you will pay from USD 600 for 2 to 3 persons. For 6 persons, you may pay about USD 430.
- 3 Days Amboseli holiday package
Amboseli national park is popular for its huge herds of elephants. It is also great for interacting with the great Maasai people. Amboseli Holiday packages include accommodation in different lodges and camps. You get to choose between budget and luxury lodges or camps. It is among the cheap tour packages in Kenya. This is what the schedule may look like.
- Day 1: You will start the holiday by traveling from Nairobi to the national park. You will take lunch in a luxury lodge. In the afternoon, you will enjoy a game drive in the park. You may spot animals such as elephants, zebras, giraffes, and cheetahs. You will also see hundreds of species of birds.
- Day 2: You will enjoy a game drive in the park. You should take as many photos as possible. The park is perfect for pictures.
- Day 3: After breakfast, you will drive back to Nairobi.
- Malindi/Watamu holiday packages in Kenya
5 Days Malindi/Watamu holiday package
This is one of the best Kenya holiday packages 2022. The package price depends mainly on your accommodation. If you choose Hemmingways Watamu, you will pay about KES 54,000 ($540). If you choose Turtle Bay Beach Resort, you will pay about KES 32,000 ($320). If you choose Tropical Village Beach, you will pay about KES 31,000 ($310).
The package caters to return tickets, transfers, meals, and accommodation. You can choose to relax on the fine sands by the beach. You can visit destinations such as national parks and monuments.
3 Days Malindi/Watamu holiday package
You can choose cheaper Kenya tour packages from Nairobi. The package price will depend on your hotel or lodge. Hemmingways Watamu package will cost about KES 30,000 ($300). Jacaranda Watamu package will cost about KES 23,000 ($230). Sandies Tropical Village package will cost about KES 21,000 ($210).
- Mombasa holiday packages in Kenya
There are many Mombasa holiday packages to choose from. Let’s look at some of these packages.
3 Days Mombasa Holiday packages
You can choose an SGR package or a flight package. The prices of these packages will also be determined by your hotel. For Continental Resort, you will pay about KES 16,000 for the SGR package. For the flight package, you will pay about KES 25,000. For Serena Beach, you will pay about KES 26,000 for the SGR package. For the flight package, you will pay about KES 35,000.
Here, we have looked at some of the best Kenya tour packages from Nairobi. Feel free to reach out for more about holiday packages in Kenya.