Are you looking for an ideal tourist destination? Consider visiting Egypt. You will have an unforgettable experience. The country is home to great attractions such as the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum. For a greater experience, you need to choose the best package. Here, we list some of the best Egypt packages.
Top places to visit in Egypt
We will identify some of the best Egypt travel packages. Before that, let’s look at some of the best places to visit in Egypt.
Pyramids of Giza
Most Egypt packages include a visit to the Pyramids of Giza. They are among the Seven Wonders of the World. They date back over 4,500 years. The kings of the Old Kingdom built these inspiring tombs. Expect to spend over 3 hours touring the pyramids. The best time to visit these attractions is in winter. This is between October and March. This time the weather is good for a great tour. Also, you should visit the pyramids between 10 and noon. This way, you avoid the hazy skies. They tend to prevent a clear view of the pyramids. In case you visit Egypt during summer, try touring in the morning.
The Egyptian Museum
In the Middle East, this is the oldest archaeological museum. It is known for its great museum collections. Most Egypt vacation packages 2022 include a visit to the museum. Every corner of the museum has a wonderful ancient piece of art. You will see golden treasures from the tomb of Tutankhamun.
White Desert National Park
Most Egypt packages include a visit to the park. Travelers love the superb view of the White Desert. The park has other features such as the Ain El Waid Oasis. It is known for its views of the Great Sand Sea. The park protects the unique white sands of the Sahara Desert. It also protects wild animals such as jackals, gazelle, and red foxes. Common activities in the park include game drives, hiking, and camping.
The Red Sea is popular among beach lovers. The tourist destination is loved for its calm blue waters, white sandy beaches, and coral reefs. The sea is located between the East African coast and the Saudi Arabian Peninsula. The name originates from algae found in the sea. When dead, these algae turned from green to reddish brown. This made the sea look reddish. Common activities include diving, fishing, and kite surfing. Destinations in the sea include Dahab, Sharm El Sheik, and El Gouna. Egypt vacation packages 2022 usually select one of these destinations.
Valley of the Kings
This is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Egypt. It houses tombs of ancient pharaohs. Some royal family members were buried here. The place is divided into two. The Eastern valley has more tombs and is more iconic. The western valley has fewer tombs. Both have over 60 tombs.
This is the longest river in the world. It begins from Lake Victoria in East Africa. Then, it empties into the Mediterranean Sea. From south to north, the river flows over 4,100 miles. It is usually one of the destinations in Egypt packages. Visitors love the finest cruises on the river. The cruises give close views of ancient monuments. It also offers a great way of relaxing.
Egypt has many tourist destinations. We have just discussed some of the best places. The best Egypt travel packages include many other places. Some of these include Explore Islamic Cairo. This place is full of monuments dating years back. Other places include Saqqara, South Sinai’s Beach Life, Alexandria, Abydos, and Karnak Temple. Reach out for more on the best places to visit in Egypt.
West East Executive Tours and Travel Egypt Packages
There are many great Egypt packages that you can choose from us. You can choose packages from tour companies in Egypt. We offer many packages that vary in terms of price and duration. Here are some of the available packages.
4 days/3 nights package
This package includes a tour of Cairo and Giza. In Giza travelers visit places such as Memphis City and Giza Pyramids Complex. In Cairo, travelers visit Cairo Citadel and the Egyptian Museum among other places. The package price is $299. Included in the package are accommodation, meals, transfers, and visits. But you have to cater for an Egypt entry visa and international airfare.
- On Day 1, you will arrive at Cairo Airport. The company will transfer you to your hotel. The tour will start in the evening. You will have a dinner cruise on the Nile River.
- On Day 2, you will visit the Egyptian Pyramids.
- On Day 3, you will tour Cairo’s old attractions. These include the Egyptian Museum, Cairo Citadel, and Khan El Khalili Bazaar among others.
- On Day 4, you will enjoy meals in Cairo Hotel and be transferred to the airport. You will then fly back home safely.
The company has many other packages. You just need to choose one that meets your needs. We have a 10-days package. It includes visits to Cairo, Aswan, Giza, and Alexandria among other places.
Egypt holiday packages from Kenya
If you are in Kenya, you can choose Egypt packages from West East Executive Tours and Travel. We have an 8 days/7 nights package. The package includes visits to several attractions in Egypt.
- On Day 1, you fly from Nairobi to Cairo. On arrival, the company will transfer you to a hotel.
- On Day 2, you start the Egypt tour. You will enjoy a visit to the Giza Pyramids. You will also tour the Egyptian Museum. You will pay a visit to several other attractions.
- On Day 3, you will enjoy a cruise from Luxor. Cruising is a must during an Egyptian tour.
- On Day 4, you will enjoy a visit to the Valley of the Kings. You will also pay a visit to several other attractions.
- On Day 5, you will visit several attractions such as the Ptolemaic Temple and the Temple of Sobek.
- On Day 6, you enjoy sightseeing in Aswan.
- On Day 7, you get back to Cairo
- On Day 8, you visit Alexander after early breakfast. Later, you will be transferred to the airport for departure.
Today, we have identified some of the best places to visit in Egypt. We have also identified some of the best Egypt packages. Choosing the best package is the secret to a greater experience. Feel free to reach us out for more details on Egypt packages or any other safari.