Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania are popular destinations in Africa. Kenya and Tanzania are known because of the great migration. With the right timing, you can see millions of wildebeests migrating into Kenya. They migrate from Tanzania in search of greener pastures. When rains start in Tanzania, they migrate back. Uganda is the perfect place for tracking primates. Travelers enjoy tracking chimps and Gorillas. For a memorable experience, you must travel with the best tour companies in Nairobi. Here, we list the cheapest tour companies in Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania. These companies will ensure that you enjoy your safari.
Cheapest tour companies in Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania
It is one of the cheapest tour companies in Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania. It is a popular name in any list of tours and travel companies in Kenya. You can explore Kenya with the company. You can also choose to explore the three countries. They have favorable packages.
You can choose a 15 days safari package. With this package, you can explore Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania at the same time. This is a great package for wildlife lovers. This is what your schedule may look like;
- Day 1: Travel to Uganda to start your holiday.
- Day 2: Visit Queen Elizabeth National Park. The park is home to about 100 mammal species. Expect to see wild animals such as hippos, buffaloes, elephants, and lions among others. If you love primates, this is a perfect destination. You will see red colobus, monkeys, and chimps. Then, you spend the night in a tented safari camp. Good accommodation is a priority for the best tour and travel companies in Kenya.
- Day 3: You enjoy tracking chimps in the Kyambura gorge. This is one of the best activities for travelers in Uganda.
- Day 4: You visit Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Here, you will see tree-climbing lions. You will also love tracking Mountain Gorillas.
- Day 5: You continue with Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable National park. This is a popular destination for most international tour companies in Kenya.
- Day 6: Explore Kampala.
- Day 7: Travel to Masai Mara. After lunch, you will enjoy your first game drive in the national reserve.
- Day 8: You have enough time to explore Masai Mara.
- Day 9: You travel to L. Naivasha. You also visit Hells Gate National Park.
- Day 10: Travel to and explore Amboseli National Park. This is a perfect place to see leopards, elephants, wildebeests, and zebras.
- Day 11: Travel to and explore L. Manyara in Tanzania. It is rich in birdlife. You will also see hippos and tree-climbing lions in the park.
- Day 12: You explore Serengeti.
- Day 13: You have a full day of exploring Serengeti.
- Day 14: You visit Ngorongoro Crater.
- Day 15: You leave for Arusha for departure.
West East Executive Tours and Travel
It is among the best tour and travel companies in Kenya. Travelers book safaris to Masai Mara, Naivasha, and Coast among other destinations. For domestic travelers, you can choose the company for weekend getaways. For example, you can travel to Naivasha. Here, there are great activities that you can enjoy. You can enjoy a boat ride on the beautiful lake.
You will enjoy seeing hippos and many species of birds. You can visit Hell’s Gate National Park. Biking is a common activity in the park. You can choose to go hiking. This is a popular activity among the cheapest tour companies in Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania. You can climb Mount Longonot. You can visit Crescent Island. You will enjoy walking among impalas, zebras, and giraffes.
West East Executive Tours and Travel offers many packages. You can choose one that fits your budget. For example, they have a 3-days safari package. The package allows you to explore Masai Mara and attractions in Naivasha. You can choose to explore the coast of Kenya. The company has many packages for the same. For example, you can choose a 3-days Tsavo safari. Here, you will explore Tsavo East and West National parks. Some of the animals you may spot include buffaloes, elephants, zebra, leopards, and hippos.
You can choose to explore Nairobi with the company. Travelers love exploring the Nairobi National Park. It is home to animals such as lions, leopards, rhinos, and buffaloes among others. Popular activities include game viewing, camping, and picnics. West East Executive Tours and Travel is common in any list of tours and travel companies in Kenya. You will get the best deals.
Jocky Tours and Safaris
It is among the cheapest tour companies in Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania. It offers many packages. For example, they have a 3 days tour package. It is a budget package for exploring Masai Mara. Common activities include game drives, nature walks, and bird watching. So, you have got every reason to explore the beauty of Kenya. It is fit for solo travelers, private safaris, and group tours.
It is one of the top International tour companies in Kenya. Popular destinations in Kenya include Masai Mara, Mombasa, Amboseli, and Naivasha. Popular destinations in Tanzania include Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, and Serengeti. Popular destinations in Uganda include Mgahinga, Bwindi Impenetrable, and Queen Elizabeth. Common activities include wildlife viewing, bird watching, and tracking of chimps and gorillas.
It is among the top 10 tour companies in Kenya. You can explore Kenya and Tanzania with them. They have safari packages in Kenya, or across East Africa. Kenya safari packages include destinations such as Masai Mara, Naivasha, and Mombasa. Tanzania packages include destinations such as Serengeti, Ngorongoro crater, etc. Uganda packages include destinations such as national parks.
Axis Africa Expedition & Safaris
It is also among the top 10 tour companies in Kenya. You can book safaris as one person, family, couple, or group. You can choose from a variety of destinations. For example, you can travel to Masai Mara, Mount Kenya, Naivasha, and Mombasa. This depends on your preferred activity. If you love wildlife, you may have to choose Masai Mara. You can choose Mount Kenya for hiking. You can choose Naivasha for bird watching. You can choose Mombasa for relaxing on fine sands.
You can also choose from a variety of packages. You can choose between budget or luxury packages. Budget packages are cheaper but offer memorable experiences. Luxury packages include experiences such as sleeping in luxury lodges. What are you waiting for? It is time to visit Africa. It is time to explore the great destinations in this beautiful land.
This page provides a list of the cheapest tour companies in Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania. However, West East Tours is the best tour company in Nairobi. We ensure that travelers have a wonderful experience during a safari in Kenya, Uganda, or Tanzania.