Uganda 3-day Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Lake Bunyonyi shared safari
Uganda is popular for gorilla trekking safaris. It is one of the best places to see primates and many other species of wildlife. Tour operators offer many packages for group tours in the country. Here are some of these packages.
With this package, you get to explore 2 great destinations in the country. These are Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Lake Bunyonyi. Here is the itinerary.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itinerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itinerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itinerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itinerary)
- Any other inclusion as indicated in the itinerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Our tour operator picks you up from the airport or hotel to Bwindi. It takes about 8 to 10 hours to reach the park. After arrival, you will be transferred to your camp. Here, you enjoy lunch and rest. Along the way, you will see many beautiful features and visit local communities.
During this day, you enjoy gorilla trekking in Bwindi park. It takes about 1 to 3 hours to track gorilla families. It is a hard task. You need physical fitness. You may also need walking sticks to explore the park. After spotting the primates, you spend an hour observing them. Don’t forget to take lots of amazing pictures.
You enjoy the morning breakfast and head to Lake Bunyonyi. Here, you enjoy a boat cruise for some great experiences. Mid-morning, you head back to Kampala. Then, you will be transferred to the airport for your return flight. This will mark the end of your safari in East Africa.