8-day Kibale National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, and Lake Bunyonyi group Safari in Uganda
This will definitely be one of the most amazing safaris you will ever have. There is so much that is ahead of you. It’s one such safari that will leave memorable traces in your mind, many years after taking it.
With this package, your group gets to visit the top wild parks in the country. Here is the itinerary for an amazing safari.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itinerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itinerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itinerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itinerary)
- Any other inclusion as indicated in the itinerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Upon arrival, our driver will pick you up at the airport, and then you will be transferred from the airport or your location to your hotel. You are briefed about your safari. After lunch, you enjoy a Kampala city tour. Your tour operator will take you to the best destinations in the city. Then, you head to your hotel for dinner and night overstay.
You will then leave the city for Kibale National Park. It is known for its primates. It is home to more than 13 species of primates. One of the top activities is chimp trekking, But the park is also great for bird watching. After a long day, you spend the nights at your preferred camp.
You leave for Queen Elizabeth National Park. It is home to many species of animals. It is the best place to see hippos along the Kazinga channel. You enjoy game drives and boat cruises in the park. Other common animals are antelopes, impalas, lions, elephants, and buffalos among others.
You drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. It is a great place to spot tree-climbing lions. It is also the perfect place for mountain gorilla trekking. Trekking of the primates can be difficult. But once you find them, you will have enough time to observe them and take pictures.
You enjoy a short drive to Lake Bunyonyi. You arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon, you enjoy a canoe ride. Then, you head back to your camp. On day 9, you enjoy an early breakfast and start the journey back to Entebbe for your return flight.
Other Uganda group tour packages are;
- 4-day gorilla trekking and Mburo group tours
- 6-day share Uganda tours
- 10-day best of Uganda shared safaris
- 17-day chimp trekking and wildlife viewing group safaris