The 7-day safari offers a great chance to explore Rwanda. It covers 3 great destinations in the country. These are Akagera National Park, Nyungwe National Park, and Volcanoes National Park. Here is the itinerary.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itinerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itinerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itinerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itinerary)
- Any other inclusion as indicated in the itinerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Upon your arrival and pick up at the airport, you are transferred from the airport or hotel to Akagera National Park. You arrive in time for lunch. After relaxing, you have an evening game drive. You will see animals such as giraffes, elephants, lions, and waterbucks among others. Then, you head to your camp for dinner and night overstay.
You wake up for an early breakfast. This is a long day where you explore Akagera National Park. You enjoy morning and evening game drives. Each wildlife viewing may take about 3 to 4 hours. Apart from spotting animals, you also enjoy bird watching. Then, you head back to your camp.
You travel to Nyungwe National Park. It is rich in wildlife including the great chimps. You enjoy chimp trekking in the park. It is one of the unique safari experiences in Africa. You will also go for a canopy walk in the park. It is a great chance to see more primates, and birds, and enjoy the scenery.
You drive to Volcanoes National Park. It is a perfect place for gorilla trekking. This is among the popular safari activities in Africa. Be ready to take amazing photos and videos. It may take hours to trek the rare primates. Once, you spot them, you have an hour to observe them.
You enjoy trekking golden monkeys in Volcanoes. They are also among the endangered species in the world. Then, you will head to the camp for your lunch. Later, you are transferred to Kigali. This marks the end of your group safari in Rwanda. It is time for your return flight.