To explore Rwanda, you can go for a longer safari. However, in this safari, the 7-days packages offer a fulfilling experience. You get to enjoy several activities in great destinations. There is so much that is to happen ahead. You are bound to enjoy every bit of this safari, that may turn out to be amongs the best of all in your life ahead.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itinerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itinerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itinerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itinerary) Any other inclusion as indicated in the itinerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Upon your arrival, our tour operator picks from the airport to a luxury hotel. After lunch, you have enough time to rest. You may enjoy a city tour in the evening. Later, you head back to your hotel for dinner and night overstay.
In your second day you spend your time exploring Nyungwe National Park. It takes about 8 hours to reach the park. The main activity is chimp trekking. It is common in the morning. In the afternoon, you go for a canopy walk in the park. Other common activities are going for a waterfall hike, trekking colobus monkeys, and enjoying a nature walk.
You will spend your time exploring Volcanoes National Park. The main activity is gorilla trekking. After spotting the primates, you will spend an hour observing them. It is the best time to take amazing photos. Other activities in the park are bird watching and trekking golden monkeys. Later, you travel back to Kigali, marking the end of the safari.
You can also combine luxury tours/safaris in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and Rwanda. This means visiting several destinations in these countries. Here are some of such packages.