This is one of the affordable Kenya safari packages with memorable experiences. Travels visit the best destinations in the country. We hope that you will enjoy everything that will come along with this safari.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itinerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itinerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itinerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itinerary)
- Any other inclusion as indicated in the itinerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Upon arrival, you will transferred from Nairobi to Samburu National Reserve. After lunch, you enjoy an evening game drive in the reserve. This is home to the “special 5” (gerenuk, Baisa Oryx, reticulated giraffe, Somali Ostrich, and gravy’s zebra). You spend the night at Ashnil Samburu, a luxury camp.
You will wake up for an early breakfast. This will be a long and fun day. You enjoy early morning and evening game drives in Samburu National Reserve. It is a great chance to see many species of animals and birds. Then, you head back to your camp.
You enjoy an early morning drive in Samburu again. Then, you leave for Aberdare National Park. After lunch, you will have an evening game drive in the park. The park is home to many wildlife species. You spend the night at Treetop Lodge for luxury accommodation.
After breakfast, you leave for Lake Nakuru National Park. It is a perfect place for watching birds. You also get to spot black rhinos, lions, giraffes, and leopards among other animals. You spend the night at Sarova Lion Hill Game lodge for luxury accommodation.
After breakfast, you leave the park to Masai Mara Game Reserve. After lunch, you enjoy an evening game drive in the reserve. This is a perfect place for spotting most of the animals found in Kenya. You also get to experience the beauty of the wilderness.
You wake up early for a quick breakfast. Then, you head to the wild for early morning game viewing. Animals are very active at this hour. It is easy to spot them. After lunch, you also enjoy the evening game drive. You can have a balloon safari at an extra cost.
You enjoy a morning game drive in Masai Mara. This is a great chance to spot many species of animals. You can also have a cultural tour. You will meet the famous Maasai people. They are one of the indigenous communities in Kenya. Then, you leave for Nairobi ready for departure.
We offer affordable Kenya safari packages. Apart from the 3-day and 7-day packages, you can choose other packages. You can choose from 2, 3, 5, 7, and 14-day Kenya safari holiday packages.