The finest of Uganda is available to you on the 5-day Uganda wildlife tour in Uganda. African Jungle Adventures offers game viewing, gorilla trekking, and launch cruises in Queen Elizabeth National Park. The journey begins and ends in Uganda’s Kampala.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itenerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itenerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itenerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itenerary)
- ** Any other inclusion as indicated in the itenerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Your driver/guide will be waiting for you when you arrive at Entebbe International Airport. After that, you'll be driven to Queen Elizabeth National Park, situated beneath the enigmatic Rwenzori Mountain ranges. Queen Elizabeth National Park is the second-largest national park in Uganda. After dinner, you'll return to your lodge to rest the night away.
Accommodation: Bush Lodge
Meal plan: Dinner and Breakfast.
Go on a sunrise game drive after a cup of tea or coffee to spot the early birds and predators feasting before they head back to their nests. You can anticipate an exciting come across bush pigs, hyenas, elephant herds, buffalo, jackals, lions, bushbucks, and many other animals. Go back to the hotel for a late breakfast as you wait for a hot lunch. Sunday afternoon Join a boat tour at the Kazinga channel after lunch to see wildlife there, including Hippos, enormous Nile crocodiles, Elephants, and Buffaloes, who can be seen soaking up the sun. There are more than 600 different species of birds. Dinner and an overnight stay at the same hotel from day 1.
As you go to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, have breakfast and go on a private wildlife drive. As you travel through the Ishasha area, which is home to tree lions, you will eventually arrive at Bwindi in the late afternoon. Gorilla Mist Camp's Mahogany Springs Lodge serves as a dining facility and a place to stay for the night.
Before navigating the impassable Bwindi Forest in search of gorillas, eat breakfast and gather at the headquarters of the park for the briefing. Depending on their mobility, the walk-to-view gorillas can take anywhere from 2 to 9 hours. Spend an hour with a gorilla family, consider each gorilla's various roles, snap pictures, and revel in this extraordinary experience. Dinner and overnight were served at the same time as on Day 3.
After breakfast, we'll leave early for Kampala, stopping along the way to take pictures near the Equator. Arrive in Kampala and drive to Entebbe Airport to catch your next flight.