5-day Tanzania group tours featuring Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, and Kikuletwa Hot Springs Safari
This will be a unique safari that will take you to the major national parks in Tanzania where you will view most of the world’s know wild animals. With this package, you have a chance to visit major national parks in the country. Let’s look at the itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itinerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itinerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itinerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itinerary)
- Any other inclusion as indicated in the itinerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Our tour operator picks you up from the airport or hotel to Tarangire National Park. This marks the start of your memorable safari. Tarangire is a perfect place to spot large populations of animals. It is also known for its many species of birds and baobab trees. After game viewing, you head to your camp.
You enjoy an early morning drive to Serengeti National Park. You will see millions of animals such as wildebeests, buffaloes, and zebras. With proper timing, you will witness the Great Migration. You will love the beautiful views above the park. You spend the night in a beautiful camp.
You enjoy an early morning breakfast. Then, you head to the wilderness for a morning game drive. This is a great time to spot more animals in the African wilderness. You will see animals such as leopards, cheetahs, jackals, and many others. Later in the day, you leave for Ngorongoro Crater.
You wake early for a busy day at the Ngorongoro Crater. It is one of the Wonders of the World. It is home to over 25,000 big animals. You will see animals such as black rhinos, lions, hippos, and many others. After lunch, you enjoy another game drive.
You head to Lake Manyara National Park. It is rich in wildebeests, hippos, cheetahs, zebras, and tree-climbing lions among other species. It is great for birding. It is also known for its mahogany trees, acacia forests, blue monkeys, and baboons. The park has breathtaking scenery. Evening, you head back to Arusha ready for departure.
You can choose other packages such as;
- 3-day Tanzania shared tour
- 5-day high season group tour
- 8-day top destinations group safaris
- 10-day best of Tanzania shared tour