This West Uganda photo trip brings you to three prime locations for wildlife viewing. Mabamba Swamp, Lake Mburo National Park, Kibale National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, and National Park. Gorillas, chimpanzees, and elephants, to mention a few, wander these stunning landscapes on the west side of Uganda, which contrasts with lowland plains and forest mountains.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itenerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itenerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itenerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itenerary)
- ** Any other inclusion as indicated in the itenerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
You will be picked up by the guide from the airport. You will then leave Entebbe for Mabamba Swamp. You can photograph the numerous bird species, including the renowned Shoebill Stork, on an exhilarating boat tour through the swamp here. After that, we'll go by cultural vehicle up to the Kibale Forest National Park in the northwest. The gorgeous Black-and-White Colobus Monkey and the cunning Olive Baboons, among many other primates, will be at your lens when we reach our forest lodge.
You will rise early and travel to the Kibale Forest's center, where they will meet their park ranger. They will lead them through the forest, searching for primates, especially wild chimpanzees, while they seek these creatures. We will leave after a whole day photographing these magnificent primates and spend the night in the forest lodge outside the National Park.
After saying goodbye, we depart for Queen Elizabeth National Park early in the morning, where we will reach the bush lodge at noon. Your first game drive will take place this afternoon in the park's northern region, where you can take pictures of elephants, hippos, lions, and other animals. Thereafter, we will go to Queen Elizabeth National Park's Kasenyi Sector before going on an afternoon photo safari to get the best shots of Africa's animals. Our wildlife photographer Mark A Fernley will assist you in capturing those once-in-a-lifetime photos and offer professional photographic guidance. Head for your lodge for dinner and evening rest.
On the last day, after an early breakfast, you will take a morning drive to lake Mburo, where you will have the last photographs sessions. Thereafter you will depart for Entebbe and Kampala for you to catch your flights to different destinations.