This guided luxury tour lasts for four days. You’ll have two nights in the Serengeti, which is helpful because the park is so big and well-known for the Great Migration and its big cats. Then, head to Ngorongoro Crater, a park that has gained fame for its stunning scenery and otherworldly appearance. This vacation allows you to spend enough time in the parks to see wildlife and unwind without having to endure tedious road trips.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itenerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itenerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itenerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itenerary)
- ** Any other inclusion as indicated in the itenerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the Zanzibar airport, where you will board a small plane that flies directly into the Serengeti airstrip. You will arrive in the Serengeti in the late morning (or early afternoon, depending on whether or not your flight stops in Arusha) and spend the rest of the day going on game drives, stopping for lunch at the lodge, and then going on another drive in the evening to see the incredible sunset.
The game drive will resume after breakfast; today's itinerary gives you the flexibility to spend the entire day in the field if you'd like, or to break it up into two shorter sessions in the morning and evening if you'd like to have some downtime in the middle.
You'll have breakfast then set off on a game drive to explore different parts of the park. Following lunch, you'll head back to the lodge. In the afternoon, after lunch, you'll check out and head back to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. You will be staying at the Ngorongoro Serena lodge, perched on the rim of the crater, for the night. You will check in, have dinner, and get some shuteye here before heading down into the crater first thing in the morning.
Following a hearty breakfast, you'll set off into the Ngorongoro Crater in search of the elusive black rhino. Animals as diverse as elephants, hyenas, big cats, rhinos, and more may all be found within this stunning crater, making it Africa's equivalent of "Noah's Ark." After enjoying lunch at the hippo lake, you'll continue your ascent to the crater rim and go on another game drive. You will check out of the lodge and transfer to an afternoon flight back to Zanzibar.