Visit Toro-Semuliki Game Reserve and Semuliki National Park in western Uganda on a safari. These two locations offer distinctive tourist attractions such as Sempaya hot springs, several rare bird and mammal species of the rift valley, and breath-taking vistas of the escarpment and the rift valley wall as seen while at the shores of Lake Albert in the Ntoroko area. Amabere Ganyina Mwiru Caves in Nyakasura are also visited as part of the safari.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itenerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itenerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itenerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itenerary)
- ** Any other inclusion as indicated in the itenerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
At 7 am, a representative from Kampala will pick you up from a prearranged place and drive you to Fort Portal, where you will have lunch at the Gardens Restaurant before traveling to Semuliki National Park to witness the female and male hot springs. Proceed to Semuliki Safari Lodge for dinner and an overnight stay after visiting the male hot spring.
Take a packed breakfast from Semuliki Safari Lodge before going on an early morning wildlife drive in the Toro-Semuliki Wildlife Reserve. If chance is on your side, wildlife you might spot on your game drive includes waterbucks, elephants, buffalos, bushbucks, reedbucks, hyenas, and cats. Stop in Ntoroko after the game drive to admire Lake Albert and the Western Rift Valley wall. For lunch, re-enter the Lodge. Spend the afternoon at leisure while you wait for dinner after lunch.
Start your day with breakfast at 7 am, then leave Semuliki Safari Lodge by 8 am. While traveling to Fort Portal, stop at Amabere Ganyina Mwiru Caves. Continue to Kampala with periodic healthy breaks after exploring the Amabere Caves. Then, our guide will drop you off in Kampala at the prearranged spot.