The 3-day tour will take you to the most visited park in Uganda, Queen Elizabeth National Park, covering an area of about 1978 square km. It is found in the Western part of Uganda, 376km from Kampala. Various ecosystems are associated with the park, like the Kazinga channel, dazzling lakes, extensive Savanna, lush wetlands, and humid forests.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itenerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itenerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itenerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itenerary)
- ** Any other inclusion as indicated in the itenerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Enjoy an early morning breakfast from the hotels, after which your guide will pick you up at 7.30 am and brief you. You will then embark on the 6 hours journey to Queen Elizabeth park. Along the way, there will be some stopovers at the equator where we will take enough photographs and later take lunch in Mbarara town at Agip Motel for your lunch. You will then proceed to the park as you drive through the spectacular landscape rich in open grasslands, the Rift valley escarpments, various woodlands, and Ankole long-horned cattle. Reach the park later that afternoon and have a game drive as you head to your lodge. Have Dinner and spend the night.
Meal plan: Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: Kasenyi Safari camp for the moderate, Simba Safari camp for those on a Budget, and Mweya safari lodge for luxury individuals.
Enjoy this Queen Elizabeth national park trip, which provides a beautiful African Safari experience. The park is famous for its highest biodiversity of any protected area in East Africa. The day will start very early, with the guide driving you to explore the park in the Kasenyi plains, searching for predators and grazers on the game drive.
Afterward, you will return to the lodge for lunch. Then you will take a boat safari on Kazinga Channel connecting lake George and Lake Edward. It provides the best opportunity to photograph the moments of buffaloes, hippos, elephants, and magnificent bird species by the water.
The wildlife safari has ended, but the memories will live with you forever. The guide will take you to Kampala, have lunch en route, and take you to your hotel or Airport.
Drive time: 6 hours