Our Tsavo to Taita safari takes place over the course of three days, making it perfect for those on a quick beach getaway to Diani or Mombasa. We’ll pick you up in our bespoke 4×4 Land Cruiser for this safari, which will take you to both Tsavo East and Taita Hills National Parks. There is a big difference between this and the Ngutuni and Taita hills saltlick safari, as the latter does not visit Tsavo East.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and Drop Services
- Drinking Water During the Safari/Tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itenerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itenerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itenerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itenerary)
- ** Any other inclusion as indicated in the itenerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Your three-day safari from Diani to Tsavo will begin with a pickup at your beach hotel or resort at 5:30 a.m. Take in the beautiful scenery as you travel through lush coconut and cashew nut plantations on the way to the Mombasa-Nairobi Road and beyond to the Bachuma gate. The initial access point to Tsavo East.
You'll begin your safari in Tsavo East National Park. Register at the park's entrance and set out on your first game drive in quest of the "big five" animals. The plain, short-vegetation topography of Tsavo makes the experience of seeing the region's abundant wildlife much easier on the eyes.
The famous Aruba dam is a great place to watch animals, particularly during the dry season. Then, after lunch, you'll check into your lodge or posh tent camp and settle in for the night. Later on today, we'll be going on a drive to see some wildlife. Enjoy the beautiful African sunset as you go along on a wildlife drive in search of the big five. We'll be staying at a lodge or posh camping resort for the night for dinner and bed.
After checking in on this day, you will have the opportunity to go on a game drive in the middle of the morning. The Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary is home to four of Africa's Big Five mammal species, and it is located right next to Tsavo West National Park. Lunch. From the lodge lobby and terraces, you can take advantage of some of the best views and picture opportunities in the area. See the subterranean tunnel and bunker that has ground-level windows and allows access to a variety of animals that frequent the water hole for water and salt licks. You will be able to get incredibly close to the animals while remaining safe. Afternoon game drive. Meals and accommodations for the night can be had at the Salt Lick Game Lodge or the Taita Hills Safari Lodge & Spa.
Leave your lodge at first light to go on a productive game drive. This is the best time to witness wild animals in the wild. Breakfast is waiting for you back at the lodge. After that, you'll check out and go on a final game drive before leaving. Go to the resorts of Diani Beach, where you can spend the afternoon. Transport to your home or hotel.