The three days Kidepo Valley National Park Safari takes you t the Northern part of Uganda, which has an abundance of wildlife in Kidepo for you to see lions, cheetahs, and the great savannah overlooking Kenya and South Sudan. This amazing trip will give you one of the best wildlife experiences in Africa. The three-day trip will have several activities, as below.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itenerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itenerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itenerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itenerary)
- ** Any other inclusion as indicated in the itenerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Our driver will meet you as early as 5 am to start you off the long day drive to Kidepo national park. Kidepo is found in the North-Eastern Park of Uganda in the region of Karamajong in the Kaabong district. There will be various stopovers for stretching along the way and lunch in some towns, including Kitgum or Gulu. You will arrive late at night in the park, connect to your lodge, take your dinner, and have an overnight rest.
Accommodation: The Nga Moru Wilderness camp for a mid-range budget and Apoka Safari Lodge for luxury
Get up early to kick start the trip with breakfast, then meet your driver for a morning game drive in Kidepo valley and enjoy the beautiful views of the scenery. There are a good number of animals, including buffalo, lions, hyenas, cheetahs, and. ostriches, which can only be found in the park. En route, visit the hot spring. Come back for lunch and relax at your lodge while taking a rest.
In the evening, we will head out to the magical Narus valley where e out in the magical Narus valley where you will have more chances of seeing various reserves of game, including the Cape Buffalo head. African elephants, Jackson's Klipspringer, and possible lions, among others, before going to the lodge for dinner and overnight at Apoka Safari Lodge wilderness camp above.
The three-day trip will end on the third day by having breakfast, then immediately meet your guide for yet another long drive back to Kampala, having en route stopovers for resting and lunch. Arrive in Kampala late at night. You will be dropped off at the hotel you will advise for those who do not have a departing flight on the same day.