Kenya is one of the best destinations for shared or group safaris. The national parks and reserves are rich in wildlife. You are guaranteed of seeing the Big Five (elephant, lion, leopard, rhino, and buffalo) in Kenya. You are guaranteed of seeing other animals such as zebras, giraffes, cheetahs, antelopes, hippos, and many other species. The parks and reserves are rich in birdlife. Other attractions in Kenya are beautiful beaches, great landscapes, and great people. The best time to visit is during the dry season. This is between June to October and between January to February. Tour companies offer many group tour packages to help tourists explore this beautiful country. Here are some of these packages.
You can have an experience of natural world Kenya safaris by choosing affordable packages. With the 3-day package, you get to explore Masai Mara, the best destination in East Africa.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itinerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itinerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itinerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itinerary)
- Any other inclusion as indicated in the itinerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Your tour operator picks you up from the airport or hotel and drives you to Masai Mara Game Reserve. You arrive in time for lunch. You also get to settle at your preferred camp. Later, you enjoy an evening game drive in the reserve where you see some wild animals such as the Big Five.
This is the busiest day. You start with an early breakfast. This is followed by a morning game drive. Most animals are active at this hour. You will love the beautiful scenery of the African wilderness. After the morning drive, you enjoy your lunch. Later, you enjoy an evening game drive.
You wake up early for one more game drive in the national reserve. You can also choose to visit the Maasai village to learn about African cultures. Later, you drive back to the camp. After a full breakfast, you leave for Nairobi ready for departure. This marks the end of the 3-day safari.