These 3 days, Akagera National Park Safari is a momentary tour to Rwanda’s exclusively wildlife savannah national park where tourists can relish the great 5 mammals.
Overview of the 3 Days Akagera National Park Safari
Day 1: Pick up and move to Akagera National Park
Day 2: Half-day game drive and Ihema boat ride
Day 3: Artistic visit and return to Kigali
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itinerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itinerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itinerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itinerary)
- Any other inclusion as indicated in the itinerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Proceed to Akagera: The driver guide from our office will meet you at the arranged pick-up point and time in Kigali City at a resort or the airport. First, tour the Rwanda city, see the museum, conference base, and the Kimironko market to purchase a few local entities, and even let you interact with the Rwandan residents. Then, take lunch in Kigali and proceed north of Rwanda to Akagera National Park, approximately a 2-hour drive from Kigali. Finally, check in to your inn to unwind and be ready for the following day in the park.
Game Drive Adventure: This morning, you will wake up prepared to relish a morning day in the park on the swirls, hold breakfast, and hook up with your driver guide for the tour. Akagera National Park has various courses where you can experience the wildlife of this park, such as lions, elephants, rhinos, and giraffes. The half-day game tour takes approximately 5 hours. Then, be on your route back to your lodging for lunch.
Boat ride: Following lunch, board the night boat ride on lake Ihema which presents an incredible birding moment. Then, again, witness the marine life of Akagera National Park, such as crocodiles and hippos, as they take advantage of the sweet waters of lake Ihema which stays 2 hours and sets off at expected times. Finally, head back to your lodging to finalize the day with a great dinner and reflect on the adventure.
Artistic Tours: The Akagera national park presents an artistic tour adventure for its guests, which you may want to experience following breakfast at the inn before you leave for Kigali. You will then leave the park, and on a fine day, you may earn an opportunity to witness more of the park beasts, which you couldn’t get enough of or skip during the earlier days in Akagera National Park. Eventually, get to Kigali and be dropped off at your decided point in Kigali.