Kenya is the top destination when it comes to luxury safaris. It is rich in wildlife. It is the perfect place to see the Big Five, big cats, and many other species of wild animals. Kenya is known for its annual Great Migration. This occurs when millions of wildebeests migrate from Tanzania to Kenya for greener pastures. Its spectacular natural beauty makes it an ideal place for luxury safaris. Tour operators offer many Kenya luxury safari packages to give tourists memorable experiences. Let’s look at some of these packages.
It is one of the best Kenya luxury safari packages. Masai Mara is the leading destination in Kenya and Africa. It is rich in wildlife. It is popular for its Great Migration.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itinerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itinerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itinerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itinerary)
- Any other inclusion as indicated in the itinerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Upon arrival, you will travel from Nairobi, Kenya’s tourism hub, to Masai Mara. You arrive in time for lunch. After relaxing, you enjoy an afternoon game drive. Masai Mara is rich in wildlife. You are guaranteed of seeing many species of animals. Later, you spend the night in a luxury camp such as Sarova Mara Game Camp.
Wake up early for your breakfast. This is a long and exciting day. You head to the wilderness for a morning and afternoon game viewing. You will see animals such as elephants, lions, rhinos, buffaloes, and leopards. You will spot many species of birds. Later, you head to your camp.
You will enjoy an early morning game drive in the national reserve. Masai Mara is a big reserve. You need enough time to explore it. You may enjoy other activities such as hot air balloon safaris. After lunch, you head back to Nairobi. This marks the end of your luxury safari.
The package includes park fees, accommodation, transfers, meals, and activities.