Rwanda is another great tourist destination in Africa. It is known for its gorilla trekking safaris. You can choose from a variety of safari packages such as;
With the 2-day packages, you get to explore the best destination in the country. This is the Akagera National Park.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itinerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itinerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itinerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itinerary)
- Any other inclusion as indicated in the itinerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
Upon your arrival, you are transferred from the airport or hotel to the Akagera National Park. You arrive in time for lunch. After relaxing, you head to the wilderness. You will have a short game drive and a boat safari. This is a great chance to spot animals in the park.
On your second day, you wake up early for a busy day in the park. You enjoy a morning game drive. You will spot many species of wild animals. You will also love bird watching. The park has more than 500 species of birds. Later, you drive back to Kigali marking the end of the safari.