You can enjoy diverse safari activities while on an African safari. This 10-day package allows you to explore three countries. You get to enjoy gorilla trekking, wildlife viewing, and beautiful beaches in Africa.
- Airport transfers
- Park fees/charges
- Pick and drop services
- Drinking water during the safari/tour
- Outdoor activities (as per the itinerary)
- Accommodation (as per the itinerary)
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation; 4*4 Jeep, Van, or by air (as per the itinerary)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals; full board or half-board (as per the itinerary)
- Any other inclusion as indicated in the itinerary
- Insurance (where applicable)
- International flights charges and fares
- Tips and gifts to service providers
- Any personal item that you may need during the tour
- Additional government imposed taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks and meals outside the tour package
- Visa charges
- Additional accommodation (as you may choose)
- Any other charges that may arise in due time
On day 1, you enter Kenya via the international airport in Nairobi or Mombasa. You are transferred to your luxury hotel. Depending on arrival time, you can enjoy a city tour. You visit Nairobi National Park. It is home to many species of wild animals and birds. Then, you head back to your hotel.
On days 2 to 3, you travel to and explore Masai Mara Game Reserve. It is a popular destination in Africa. With proper timing, you will see millions of animals migrating to Kenya for greener pastures. You will enjoy game viewing, bird watching, and many other exciting activities.
On days 4 to 5, you spend time exploring Aberdare National Park. It has fascinating views. You will see animals such as elephants, buffalos, leopards, lions, rhinos, and crocodiles among others. You will love the sightings of many species of birds. Don’t forget to take lots of amazing photos.
On days 6 to 7, you travel to Tanzania. Be ready for an exciting experience. You will explore Zanzibar, a beautiful island in Tanzania. You enjoy its beautiful sandy beaches. It is a perfect place to relax and enjoy sailing, windsurfing, hiking, and other water sports. You will also love the local cuisines.
On days 8 to 9, you spend time exploring Volcanoes National Park Rwanda. From the airport, will be transferred to your camp ready for your safari. In the park, you get to meet mountain gorillas in the wild. Rwanda is one of the few places with these rare primates.
On day 10, you wake up early for your breakfast. Then, you begin the journey back to the city. Your tour operator will transfer you to the airport. You will be ready for the return flight. This will mark the end of your 10-day Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda luxury safaris.